COVID-19 Testing & Local Updates
MA Vaccine Schedule
- Clinical and non-clinical healthcare workers doing direct and COVID-facing care
- Long term care facilities, rest homes and assisted living facilities
- Police, Fire and Emergency Medical Services
- Congregate care settings (including shelters and corrections)
- Home-based healthcare workers
- Healthcare workers doing non-COVID facing care
Updated MA COVID-19 Travel Order
Effective August 1, 2020, all visitors and returning residents entering Massachusetts must follow new travel orders. The Commonwealth has made great progress to slow the spread of COVID-19 and gradually re-open the economy, and all visitors have a responsibility to help us keep transmission levels as low as possible.
- Complete the Massachusetts Travel Form prior to arrival, unless you are visiting from a lower-risk state designated by the Department of Public Health.
- Quarantine for 14 days or produce a negative COVID-19 test result that has been administered up to 72-hours prior to your arrival in Massachusetts.
All residents of Massachusetts are advised to stay home between the hours of 10pm and 5am. Find more information at mass.gov.
Face Coverings Required In Public
(See Order) All persons in Massachusetts over the age of 5 years old are required to wear a mask or cloth face covering over their mouth and nose when in a public location, whether indoors or outdoors.
- Indoor gatherings at private residences are limited to 10 people
- Outdoor gatherings at private residences are limited to 25 people.
Wendell P. Clark Memorial YMCA – Childcare Services for Essential Employees
Wendell P. Clark Memorial YMCA is closed to the public. However, they will be providing childcare for Essential Employees. Parents that fit the broad designation of an Essential Employee that are in need of childcare services should contact School-Age Director, Kyle Scrivines at 978-297-9622 x116 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Find helpful resources including free virtual fitness classes, ideas for kids, families, and more at https://www.theclarkymca.org/covid-19-resources.
Taxes – Filing and Payment Extensions and Penalty Relief
For further information, visit https://www.mass.gov/covid-19-and-unemployment-what-you-need-to-know.
MassHire North Central Career Center Update
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, The MassHire North Central Career Center office will be closed to the public for the foreseeable future. Virtual services will be provided to customers. If you are seeking Unemployment Insurance Service please file your claim at www.mass.gov/DUA or contact the DUA call center at 1-877-626-6800. Please be aware that you may experience significant wait times on the toll free line. If you have a deadline to attain your RESEA requirement, staff will be reaching out to you to ensure that your unemployment benefits will not be impacted by these changes.