Job openings at Greater Gardner Chamber member businesses.
Company: Appleseed Personnel
Appleseed accepts applications Monday through Friday 9-3 in our office at 305 Whitney St.#206A, Leominster, MA
- Production Assistants- Fitchburg. 2nd shift available. Good work history a must!
- Packer/Shipper- Devens area, temp to hire. Good computer skills and proficiency with MS Office a must. US and international shipping experience necessary. Great position for a motivated team player.
- Production Assembler/Tester- Devens, temp to hire. Soldering and programing prep work required. Assembly of products using hand tools, assisting with cycle counts, and identifying failed test parts are all a part of this position with a great company! Must be high energy and flexible.
- Billing Assistant- Lunenburg. 12 hours per week working in billing department for busy medical office. Tues and Thursday evenings and Saturdays. Good office skills a must.
- Tool Crib Attendant- Athol area. Knowledge of tools and their function a plus. Record keeping and inspection are important parts of this position. 1st shift, possible temp to hire.
- Receiving and Packing- Athol area. Responsible for counting and packing various items. Complete packing and production tickets, perform quality assurance inspection. 1st shift.
- Customer Service/Inside Sales- Athol area. Strong customer service and phone skills necessary. Previous office experience a must.
- Laborer – Gardner, Jamb Installer. Must have knowledge of saws and air nailers and able to read a tape measure, CNC experience a plus.
- Hardware Person – must have knowledge of hand drills, chisels and tape measures, CNC experience a plus.
- Mill worker- Acton. Must be able to lift 50lbs, enjoy working outdoors, and have a solid work history.
- Machine Operator-Leominster area. Must have prior machine operator experience and the ability to lift 60 lbs.