The City of Gardner has launched the Microenterprise Assistance Grant Program to assist micro-enterprise businesses that have been adversely impacted by the pandemic. Grants will be awarded to eligible businesses that qualify, in the range of $3,000 to $5,000.
The Gardner Micro-enterprise Assistance Grant Program is now accepting Applications. To apply, download and complete the application and required forms below.
Prior to applying, the Gardner Covid-19 Business Impact Survey must be completed by all applicants. Provide your contact information within the survey.
Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis until all available funds have been fully expended.
- Program Guidelines & Application Guidance Document
- Gardner Microenterprise Assistance Grant Program – APPLICATION
- Microenterprise & LMI Certification Form
- 6-Month Profit & Loss Statement – 2019
- 6-Month Profit & Loss Statement – 2020
- Eligible Business Expenses Cost Calculation Form
Questions should be directed to Jeff Legros, Assistant Director, Community Development and Planning firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Assistance may also be available to eligible microenterprise businesses through NewVue Communities. See the Microenterprise Assistance Program webpage or contact Flor Cintron at email@example.com to schedule an appointment for consultation.