Please remember to be patient and supportive as businesses work hard to safely provide services and products to our community.
- Follow social distancing, sanitation and safety guidelines.
- Allow them time to restock inventory and supplies.
- Acknowledge that some may choose to remain closed or offer certain services based on their comfort level.
- Take advantage of curbside and home delivery services.
- Understand they may be operating with reduced staff.
- Factor in extra time as service may be slower.
- Be POSITIVE and RESPECTFUL—Together We’re Stronger!
- Support businesses by showing your support on social media.